- IHSA Safety Talk: Heaters
- Latest podcast episode features interview with new Chief Prevention Officer Dr. Joel Moody
- Yard safety web page provides insight on transportation hazards
- IHSA.ca Magazine now available
- Training spotlight: Boatswain's Chair
The IHSA recently launched a podcast series that provides timely and important health and safety information to listeners in construction, transportation and electrical utility sectors and offers information about Ontario’s health and safety system.
Reaction has been swift and stakeholders have swung into action after concerns were raised
Introduction of newly titled 'Pressure Treated Structural Barn Posts - A Specifiers Guide'
The CFBA has become aware of a potential issue related to in-ground pressure-treated barn posts, and the Executive and Board of Directors have been working on this concern, on our members behalf. A CFBA Committee has been established to review and respond to this matter. Please see the committee’s overview of the situation and its mandate outlined in the following report
• IHSA Safety Talk: Stretching exercises
• Save the date: IHSA Virtual Annual General Meeting
• New toolkit available to support combating substance abuse in the workplace
• IHSA Annual Report now available
• Product spotlight: Supervisor Log Book
View the renovation project located at Greenwald Colony, in Brokenhead, Manitoba.
October 18th – 22nd marks 2021's Small Business Week. Ontario’s Prevention Council released the following statement in support of the day, and to promote a complimentary webinar offered by the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development to discuss some of the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic and showcase select tools and resources offered by Ontario’s occupational health and safety system to make occupational health and safety (OHS) easier for small businesses. Click on the imbedded Eventbrite link to view webinar details.
IHSA Safety Talk: Working around bird and bat droppings
Register for IHSA's Virtual Annual General Meeting
Training spotlight: Propane in Construction
A candid interview with Daily Commercial News staff writer Angela Gismondi, Rob Trymbulak, an ironworker and a supervisor on the Gordie Howe Bridge project in Windsor, Ont., shares his journey from addiction to recovery.