DESIGNED BY: HFH Inc.
ENGINEERED BY: Tacoma Engineers
CFBA MEMBER SUPPLIERS: Tacoma Engineers Inc., Mar-Span Truss Inc., Agway Metals Inc.
• Large storage building mostly used for storage with some mixed agriculture use. 7,108 sq. ft. main level with 2,208 sq. ft. second level & 576 sq. ft. greenhouse.
• In-floor heat through most rooms with concrete floors including 5’ x 48’ walkway inside greenhouse
• Automated ventilation system for air handling & to keep fresh air in all rooms & areas
• Off season storage & agriculture storage throughout most portions of building
• Portion of building used for mixed variety of birds for cold season housing ranging from swans, ducks, geese, drakes & more
• Automated grain delivery with grain bins for easier winter feeding
• Greenhouse used primarily for personal use to feed family throughout the year
• Decorative cupola’s, window shutters & custom painted doors as well as 24” roof overhangs and more details aid to the look of the building